Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birds...

Kerry sent my a beautiful Bird package over flowing with gifts. I feel so spoiled.
 The nest for my Christmas tree is made out of all types of things...twine, fabric, feathers. It is beautiful.
 Look at all the goodies! Gardening seeds and gloves, garden stakes, note pads, purse hanger, lavender satchel, pens...and the best of all...a gorgeous apron!!!
This is what I saw when I opened the box!!! Wonderful!!!
Thanks you so much Kerry!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

gin said...

very nice package. love the nest.

val said...

oh my goodness, you were spoiled !!!!

Kerry said...

So glad you liked it Missy:-D

jillytacy said...

This is a beautiful package! You were definitely spoiled!

Something Special said...

Well, I see that I have missed out on lots of birdie fun. My life has been a little bit crazy lately, though so it would have just been added stress to be involved in the year of enchantment II I hope to get in on the next one.