Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lovely Little Ladies From Lovely Melinda


Was I spoilt or what?
Melinda, THANK YOU so much for sending me a treasure trove of handmade goodness - I absolutely LOVE it:-D
In my package was 3 of the most delightful little clay creatures .... 2 little ladies and a mushroom. I also recieved a glass ornament that had more little ladies painted on, and that was finished with some lovely red fluff. The ladies have a little house of their own - Melinda made me a fabric ladybug house .... so very cute:-D
She rounded off the package with a set of handmade ladybug cards - gorgeous, and some ladybug pushpins, which I've had to hide from my daughter, to stop her rehoming them!!!
Melinda, thank you for making my day ... you sure brought a smile to my face:-D

3 comments:

val said...

what a neat package....I just adore everything!

jillytacy said...

What a nice package. The fabric house looks so cute!

Unknown said...

awwww shucks