Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mermaid Awesomeness!

Yesterday was my lucky day, I received a box of mermaid awesomness from Kerry! I was positively giddy as I unwrapped all of the goodies Kerry sent! So now to share, here are some of the goodies Kerry sent.


Just look at this amazing mermaid pincushion. I have long admired Kerry's pincushion creations. I'm so excited to have this beauty! I think this is the beginning of my new pincushion collection!


Kerry also sent this beautiful mermaid ornament, 3 spools of ribbon, a beautiful seahorse pendant and some of her homemade raspberry jam. The jam is delicious! I enjoyed it on my toast this morning.


She also included goodies for my daughter. My daughter was so happy to be included and loved the owl pencil set, fun eraser set, a mermaid that grows in water, plastic shells, mermaid glass charms and this adorable owl/ladybug apron, bag and toy pattern Kerry sent.

Kerry, you really spoiled us! Thank you so much for this amazing box of mermaid goodies. We loved everything! This was an awesome package! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

val said...

Oh my goodness, everything is wonderful. That pincushion...just gorgeous.