Friday, August 3, 2012

4th Annual Halloween Swap! CLOSED!!!!

Time for my annual Halloween swap!

I am starting this one very early to allow for international shipping, etc.

This year's theme is:

"Zombies in Story Book Land*"

Sign ups start today and end August 11th at midnight.

Mailing deadline is
SEPTEMBER 17th. Please ship using tracking and delivery confirmation if shipping within the USA. Please email me the tracking number.
If your doll has not been received by September 30th, you are required to send a replacement package.


This year, we will be swapping:

1 Handmade zombie doll. The doll should be designed after a *classic* character in a children's story book. The doll must measure at least 8" in size. You can make it using any medium you choose, taking into account any allergies noted on the registration form.

Include 3 Halloween related tuck ins.
Use the list your partner gives you as a guideline.

Cost: My swaps are meant to stretch your creativity, not buckle your budget. Expect to spend a minimum of $5.00 -10.00 creating your package. (Cost of packaging/shipping is not included in this amount.)

All levels of crafters are invited. The most important thing to remember is this: Create something you would love to receive. When your partner opens her package, she should be thrilled. We want this to be a wonderful experience for everyone.

One last thing. If you join, please do me the favor of posting the swap badge on your blog to encourage others to join in too.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am bummed but no can do this year! As you can tell by my lack of blog posts I have been STUPID busy! But I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Shabby and Frills said...

Yes, yes and yes
Susan, Spring, and Sarah Koeneman

WE Love Some Zombies.

Everleighafter@hotmail.com. Susan
Springjoyk@hotmail.com. Spring

Bellydancer7896@gmail.com. Sarah

Heather Williams said...

This sounds like so much fun! I wonder, do I have to have a blog to participate? I do have a Flickr account... Thank you! ~H♥~

jillytacy said...

I just signed up and I'm super excited!!!!! Can't wait to get started!

Anikó said...

i hope i'm still on time with the sign-up! looking forward :)

Heather said...

I am SO BUMMED!! I would have LOVED to participate in THIS swap!! I'm gonna bookmark you and hopefully I'll be in on it next year! Yippy!!