Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birdie ideas...

Birdie partners have been emailed and I am SO excited to get this swap underway!!!!  Don't forget to post some related things HERE!

I'll start us off with 5 birdie bunting/garlands I found via google....I included links to give the artists credit for their creations.   I will do another post later in the week with some other ideas but feel free to do some yourselves!

A cute felt bunting on etsy


Handstiched Felt Bird Garland Bunting, lime and turquoise


another cute birdie bunting on etsy


Red Birds Handmade Fabric Bunting Prayer Flags by Lindy by the Sea contemporary nursery decor

And a birdie garland on Folksy



Bird Bunting

this Christmas bunting from Annabel Vita's blog

 

and a morning bird garland from Gillargirl



Photobucket
Whatever you do, have fun!

No comments: