Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ornament ideas....

I love bird ornaments and thought it would be fun to show some for inspiration.    I was googling them but the new pop up is DRIVING ME CRAZY.  Very few would behave so it is a good thing I only needed a few! 


This one has a tutorial at vintiquities

 


I made this one for myself last year....



these were found on piece 'o cake's blog....

BirdOrnament-02 copy

and this cutie was on etsy here...in case you want to order one.

bird ornament, appliqued bird ornament , ruffle bird ornament, fabric scrap ornament, Christmas ornament, fabric bird ornament - No. 178



this one is made by Robin who was part of a past swap...
Totally sweet!!!!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

Great inspiration! I need to get to creating a little birdie something for my partner. I have a few ideas brewing in my head.