The 411 about YSS

Swaps are invitation only. If you are a newbie and want to join our group, please contact me. My email can be found on my blogger profile at my regular blog yarnigras! Or leave a comment here.

If you have swapped here before but were not invited to a swap, please contact me as I may have lost your email addy.


1. My swaps are meant to be a creative outlet and challenge but materials and shipping can add up so please budget $10- $20 per swap.

2. If a newbie wants join, he/she must be invited by a group member. The person who referred the newbie will be responsible for her during their first round.

3. Please don't cut corners. If you are too busy to be creative, don't swap this round.

4. Communication is key.

5. Please wrap your items so everything arrives clean & safe.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Just because!

EEK!  Lookie what Chris sent me "just because!"   I had to share it here with all my zombie lovin' friends!




Look at her footsies...



Oh my goodness, totally creepy cuteness! Thank you SO much Chris!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Awesome :-)

jillytacy said...

Super creepy cute!

A Little Creation said...

Mr. L thought I was crazy to send her as a gift, but I knew sending you a creepy dolly would make you happy.

Chris =]

AutumnWind said...

Beautiful!!!

Reel Girl said...

WOW~ that is so amazingly creepy!
Lucky you! I love her!