The 411 about YSS

Swaps are invitation only. If you are a newbie and want to join our group, please contact me. My email can be found on my blogger profile at my regular blog yarnigras! Or leave a comment here.

If you have swapped here before but were not invited to a swap, please contact me as I may have lost your email addy.


1. My swaps are meant to be a creative outlet and challenge but materials and shipping can add up so please budget $10- $20 per swap.

2. If a newbie wants join, he/she must be invited by a group member. The person who referred the newbie will be responsible for her during their first round.

3. Please don't cut corners. If you are too busy to be creative, don't swap this round.

4. Communication is key.

5. Please wrap your items so everything arrives clean & safe.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A surprise!

I've been under the weather and actually crawled out of bed ALIVE today!

I decided better late than never....so Kerry, THANK YOU for my lovely hostess gift!

She sent me a pattern for those cute knit zombie wash cloths, along with zombie playing cards and a mini zombie book mark!  ACK!  I love everything!

Here is a close up of the little zombie.  I love him.  I named him George and I will love him and squeeze him and call him my own...


Thank you Kerry, I adore everything!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

You're not allowed to be under the weather !!!!
Glad you liked everything ... George definately the perfect name :-)

AutumnWind said...

What a lovely and thoughtful gift!! I love it and it couldn't have gone to a more deserving hostess!! WTG Kerry :0)