Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thrilla .....

Well hello hello ladies ...... How have y'all been ?
This little zombie is so cute, I can barely stand it .... he makes me want to run off to Starbucks now, just so that I can put him to use.

I used my tried and trusted Zombie Feltie book :-) This is Thrilla Zombie.


I decided to use wool felt, just because I thought it would be far more durable, and I'd like this little guy to hang around for a while :-)
My template for the mug cosy was a Starbucks wrap. I doubled the thickness of the wool felt, just to be sure it did its job properly, and I added an elastic and button closure :-)


I'm thinking about making some coasters next .... we are desperately in need of some around our house ..... watch this space. Hopefully time will allow :-)

Take care and cant wait to see your zombierific creations !!!

4 comments:

Halloween Spirit said...

How creative! By the way, you are the winner of the Shabby Hag Cigar Box form the EWWL blog hop! Please send me your address at dootsyct@hotmail.com

Debbie Walter said...

That is awesome!!!

jillytacy said...

Your zombie cozy turned out great! Don't you love using wool felt?! I used wool for mine too. :)

A Little Creation said...

Nicely done. I really like the elastic button holder.
Chris =]