Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Miss Sarah Bellum . ..

For me . . . part of the fun of this swap is waiting for a zombie to come in the mail.
My wait is over and my zombie has arrived . . . along with some wonderful tuck ins!
Thank you so much Stacey!  I love her!  
You mentioned that you didn't sew . . . you did an amazing job with this little teacher zombie!  
 Meet Miss Sarah Bellum . . . isn't she sweet!

 She has the cutest little books . . . also handmade! 
 She may find a place on my desk at work for the month of October.
I work in an elementary school office . . . . a teacher zombie on my desk
would be perfect.
For now she is sitting with the other zombie dolls I have received 
Thank you Val for organizing this fun October swap!

3 comments:

ksuscrapper said...

So glad you like her! I am happy to see that everything arrived in one piece too!

Clare said...

I think she is amazing. Makes me smile every time I walk by my zombies. LOL

Yarni Gras! said...

She is AWESOME! I need a zombie teacher....especially since I feel like one right now! Sarah is precious!