Friday, September 18, 2020

Star-Belly Sneech

 Thank you sooooo much Debbie for my Star-Belly Sneech!! I absolutely love him! I have to admit I was super excited to see what you would send ever since I saw that we were paired up! I also adore that cute skeleton and those antique strainers fit perfectly into my collection! I did not have any of those pieces!! I have had him all of a few hours and I have already showed him off to some of my family!😀  Thanks again for my awesome package and thank you Val for hosting once again! I love this swap!




Check out that base! Those hats are awesome!!





                               



4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

That is so stinking cute!!!!!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

WOW! That is simply AMAZING!! LOVE it!!

Debbie Walter said...

I am so glad you liked him :0) I was inspired by this swap and had a great time with it. SO MUCH FUN!

Clare said...

Amazing! I love this star bellied Sneetch!