Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Poor Gertrude McFuzz

 One of my all time favorite stories is of Gertrude McFuzz.  I could always relate in always wanting what I couldn't/didn't have....

Jill totally knocked it out of the park with this handmade bird!  Just look at all the goodies!




A zombie composition book (more on that later) and altered Gertrude McFuzz story, some handmade eyeball scatter, a pinch pot zombie with removable brain.  LOL!

There really is too much to share,  she really spoiled me!

Jill, thank you SO much, you made my day!!!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

I had forgotten about Gertrude. She is great!

jillytacy said...

I had so much fun creating these items for you! I had soooo many ideas for this package, but ran out of time with going back to school again. I love this swap and look forward to it every year. Thank you for hosting this.