Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Cat in the Hat Zombified!!!

 


I am thrilled with my new Zombie. Stacey went all out on this guy and the rest of this amazing package. I felt totally spoiled and I LOVE him :) Seriously, do you see those ribs :) His tail is partly bone, he is amazing. 


Then there is the rest of the goodies. A pirate skeleton and his companion skeleton octopus. Plus gummy octopi. I love gummy candy so this, of course, made me happy

But wait... there is more. Do you see this cookie. Not only is it adorable, it is delicious! That box below it is full of more cookies that make up a skeleton. The cookies are so beautiful! Almost too beautiful to eat (almost).


Here is most of the package. Full of fun things that I love, camping stickers, skeletons, gummies, and cookies LOL One of the cookies is gone... yes, like I said... delicious :) 


I did manage to take a picture of the other cookie before I ate the whole thing. It was hard but I had to share the beautiful work that went into this cookie as well. 


Stacey, THANK YOU!!! I love my new zombie, he is perfect. The cookies are amazing and I am thrilled with the entire box of goodies. 

Val, thank you for hosting this swap. As always, it was so much fun!! I look forward to the next one. 

Debbie

5 comments:

ksuscrapper said...

Awww....thank you! I had so much fun making him and your cookies! This swap has always been so much fun!

Clare said...

Love this!

Debbie Walter said...

Thank you!! Those cookies are amazing. And the zombie... LOVE HIM!

yarnigras said...

What an awesome package!!!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

LOVE how this zombie was created!! And your cookies are amazing!