Sunday, October 11, 2020

It's Good To Meet You Mr Grinch !!!!

 


This green bundle of pure zombie goodness has taken up residence in my patch !!!
He has settled down well and fits right in.
Thank you Iara for this treasure - I LOVE HIM !!!


Look at him nestled in there amongst his brain eating friends !!!


Iara spoilt me with lots of other fun goodies .... yarn, kitchen goodies (some of my most favorite things ever) !!! Hand sanitizers - can't get enough of those given I work with preschool kiddos every day :-)
And some goodies to display on my tiered trays.

Thank you SO much Iara for spoiling me, and to Val for putting together another AMAZING swap ..... this has become one of my highlights each year !!!







2 comments:

iara said...

I'm glad you enjoy him! I loved how cuddly he was. I'll email you when that scannable bag tag goes live. I am waiting and waiting, and waiting, and don't want to push my friend about finishing it, but I guarantee there will be a WoW! factor in it.

Kerry said...

Im soooo excited !!!!! 😁