Sunday, October 4, 2020

Daisy-Head Mayzie in Zombieland

 I literally let out an audible gasp when I unwrapped Daisy Head Mayzie re-imagined as a zombie!  She is absolutely PRECIOUS!  Can you really use the word "precious" when talking about a zombie? You tell me!



Her expression!



The Daisy coming out of her head!  An her hair is SO COOL!!


The details of her dress!

And then there is the re-telling of her story....  I LOVE this!


I was absolutely spoiled by my swap partner, Clare - look at the tuck ins!  I am slightly obsessed with Dia de los Muertos - Salt & Pepper shakers - those will be displayed year round!  So many fun things in this package!


Thank you so much, Clare!! I am giddy with the Halloween spirit!

And thank you to the hostess with the mostess, Val!


Shelly K. Hein-Simmons

October 2020



2 comments:

Debbie Walter said...

So cute!!!! Love her.

Clare said...

I am so glad you like Daisy! She was fun to make!