Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My name is ze Lorax, I speakz for the braaaaaiins.

As I was running late, I held off opening my box from Kerry until I had my package sent out to her. Oh my goodness, what a delight from the first look! Such awesome presentation, and wonderful goodies. 

I especially love these Jack and Sally sock pumpkins and feel so inspired about how to handle my overgrown stash of worn-out socks.

I was thrilled with this AMAZING Lorax! The bones are an especially unique touch. And those teeth!

Thank you Kerry for this guy who definitely meets the definition of "creepy cute." He makes me smile every time I walk past him. 

And thank you Val for hosting what is a wonderful tradition for me. I was sad to have to bow out last year, but am grateful to be back. 

Love, iara

3 comments:

Kerry said...

So glad you liked him ... he was SO much fun to make !!!

Kerry said...

So glad you liked him ... he was SO much fun to make !!!

Maya said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this