Thursday, June 16, 2022

I have named her Zinnia...... The Zookeeper!

 My fave summer hang out is the San Diego Zoo and I received the most incredible Zombie Zookeeper!!  


Every little detail is amazing - from the bird on her hat, the feed bucket and that angry zombie-virus- carrying hippo that must have turned her!  I am so in love with the clothing - she is truly a future heirloom to be cherished!

And then the "tuck ins" - I had to include the wrapping in the photo - the leafy print paper carried through with the zookeeper theme!  


So many fun things - animal print book marks, crafty supplies for my scrapbooks, wine corks (labeled as "hippo poop" - lol!  The little elephant already has a home next to a brass elephant in my bedroom - perfect!

And then there was this...... a paper bag recipe album for cocktails!  Hello!  It's like my partner knows me IRL!!  








2 comments:

Clare said...

Zinnia is great!

Anonymous said...

She is FANTASTIC!!!