Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Zombie Island


Zombie packages are so much fun! This one arrived as I was finishing up my last year of teaching, so I’ve was slow to open and post the pictures. Sorry, Jeanne, the package was wonderful! Everything was in a beach tote and wrapped in the cutest flamingo wrapping paper. All of the tuck-ins were flamingo or had a perfect island theme for me. She even included a creative paper bag cocktail recipe book. I’ll be trying out some of these as I float in my pool this summer. The tuck-ins alone were a great package, but then Jeanne created the cutest zombie for me. Really I think this girl is my twin, except I have straight blonde hair.  Honestly my pale white skin looks just like that after too much sun. 😊 Look how cute this little zombie is!

Thank you Jeanne for an amazing package. I love my zombie and all of my goodies!!!! Thank you!



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cute! I love the sunburn!

jillytacy said...

I know! She's adorable and perfectly captures my relationship with the sun. I love it, but it loves to turn my pale white skin pink. Then I peel and start again.