Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Thank You Debbie

 


Debbie did an amazing job creating this ornament. He's the perfect combination of spooky and cute! Plus he looks amazing on my Halloween tree.


Debbie also included goodies like this apothocary bucket filed with pumpkins and skulls and a bottle  of werewolf fur. The picture doesn't do the werewolf fur justice. Debbie is a master creator when it comes to spooky creations. Thank you Debbie!!!! I love my ornament and goodies!

Next I need to work on my pumpkin head doll for the quartlery challenge. I'm also looking forward to tackling the perilous plants theme for February.

4 comments:

Clare said...

Love it!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my goodness this is AWESOME! I love the creativity of our little group!

Anonymous said...

Cute little pumpkin guy …. He’s amazing !!!!

Debbie Walter said...

I'm so glad you liked it :0) I had a blast making everything.