Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thank you Jill!


WOW!

I came home to the best package! My January ornament from Jill has arrived it is awesome! 

Jill, thank you so much for this package. I love every bit of it! 

This ornament is so perfect and beautiful. This picture doesn't do it justice. Jill described the process and all I can say is that it is stunning and I am so excited to have it in my hot little hands :) I almost forgot to mention the little black box this ornament came it (see the picture above). It was wrapped with a pretty white ribbon... OMG!!

AND there are cool little houses that will have to go around my Halloween tree.... which I am going to have to keep up year round to showcase all of this amazingness! 

But wait there's more. This adorable (I can say that about a skull flowery clip right??) clip. This made me so happy. It will also be going on my Halloween tree. I am going to have to get a Halloween tree but that also makes me happy!

Thank you again Jill, for everything. It is just right! Your ornament is almost done and I can't wait to send it to you!! 

Debbie





4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Oh my GOSH! I’m super jealous 😂

jillytacy said...

I'm so glad you liked your package. I enjoyed creating for you! You definitely need a Halloween tree to keep up all year.🙂 I'll share pictures of my Halloween tree.

Debbie Walter said...

Please share pictures of your Halloween tree!!

Kerry James said...

So talented !!! Such an awesome package.