Sunday, February 26, 2023

Meet Virgil . . .



My package actually arrived a couple of days ago.  My son did not see my name on it and opened it by mistake and then set it aside . . . and then forgot to tell me.  The packaging had been removed and it was in a water bottle box. My granddaughter asked me whose water bottle it was and if she could have it.  I was confused as to where it came from - but told her to open it . . . inside was Virgil the Venus Flytrap  .  .  .  in all his vicious cuteness.  I LOVE HIM!  I will put all the cute goodies to good use.
What a great package.  Thank you Kerry!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

That is so funny …. Hasn’t been there long and Virgil is already causing trouble!!!!
So glad you liked him 😁

jillytacy said...

Virgil is so cute!

Yarni Gras! said...

Virgil is sooooo angry! And CUTE!