Sunday, February 26, 2023

Perilous Plant Perfection


 Clare …. What can I say other than the perilous plant you created for me is pure perfection!!!!! I LOVE everything about her ❤️

Thank you  too for the other fun goodies you included. I have never heard of the Rose of Jericho - I’m excited to grow it. The chalkboard labels and stickers will be put to good use.

The zombie plant seeds look interesting …. Roll on Spring!!!

I also want to apologize for getting your name wrong …. I must have written it down incorrectly when I was noting it to address your package - I am so very sorry.

Thank you for an amazing  swap package - it made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This plant is AMAZING!!!!

Clare said...

I am so glad she got there without broken arms. :)
Thank you so much for Virgil! He is GREAT!