Friday, October 6, 2023

Looong overdue thanks to Kerry

I had thanked Kerry via email for the wonderful doll she sent me for the summer of '22 vacation zombie swap, but life blew up -- preventing me from participating in the annual swap that fall, and I never got around to posting in here to share this darling Legless Lizzie. 

Kerry just happened to be visiting the Texas Gulf Coast,  which holds a fond place in my childhood memories, so Lizzie has touches of the area, including part of her outfit being made from the scraps of a souvenir tee which Kerry made into a totebag. 

Many of the tuck-ins have been distributed throughout my house, so not pictured, but look at this little lady! That zombie shark attacking her leg is hilarious, and I just love the little details, like her shark's tooth necklace and her beachcomber's bucket.

Thanks again, Kerry. I promise I'm trying to get better at getting on top of things. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how hilarious and adorable!!!!!