Friday, October 6, 2023

Thank you Jill!

I have always been tickled by the line, "There's a leek in the boat!" and Jill created the cutest little guy. 

My package came in almost two weeks ago, but, as I'm sure many of you know by now, I tend to run late. I have a personal rule that I won't treat myself to opening my package until mine is ready to send out. I really do appreciate the patience my fellow swappers have with me.

I love the detail of the ladybug on the back. I also love the extra goodies, especially that hand-painted fabric ribbon. I can't wait to use it in card making. 

Thank you Jill, and thanks to Val for hosting this swap, which has become such a tradition for me. 

-iara

3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Jill makes the CUTEST little zombies! Very cute and love all the goodies!!!!

ksuscrapper said...

He is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked him! I had fun making him.