Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THANK YOU!


I received my witches cupboard swap package this week. I was amazed! This truly is a work of art. I took it to school to show it off. Everyone loved it! Here are a few pictures I took but the pictures don't begin to do it justice! You really have to see it in person. It's amazing! Melinda included glass bulbs filled with Halloween items(ribbon, candy corn. pom poms and spiders.) Thank you Melinda!

This is a picture of it hanging in my front hall. I hung it over the doorbell box to see how it looks hung up. Of course it looks great, even if I haven't hung the bulbs on yet. Thank you again Melinda! Happy Halloween witches, may all of your cupboards be full!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

that is terrific! Melinda does such GORGEOUS work!

gin said...

that is really cute.

Sherry said...

Love it!

Sherry

Unknown said...

I am sooo glad that you like it!!!