Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How did She KNOW???

Well I got my darling box of swap goodies yesterday and I am still squealing with delight! Oh Sherry How did you know how much I love the little birds? This is a fabulous ornament I absolutely adore! It's like you visited my home and made something just for me!

We have a tradition that started a few years ago, my kids discovered a few boxes of old red birds in Santa hats in my workshop and decided to hide them all over in the Christmas decorations. So we're always playing I Spy with the birds. Here is the precious mouse in a walnut Sherry sent along spending some quality time with one of the famous birds :) My brother saw the mouse in a walnut and tried to steal him! We love it because it reminds us of the walnut holding baby jesus ornament our great grandmother made that hung on our tree as kids!

And here are the sweet felt mice with candy cane tails that Sherry hand sewed so beautifully, just too cute! My kids have each claimed one and hidden them away.

 And last but not least the perfect christmas dishtowel, I always need these!

Sherry you did amazing! Love it all, just perfect!
Thank- you so much and Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

gin said...

those mice are so cute!! everything is so cute. nice package!!

Kerry said...

I love the package - those mice are amazing.....how i'd LOVE to make some of those for my kiddos:-)

Yarni Gras! said...

soooooo wonderful!!!!

Sherry said...

Yay! I can give a sigh of relief now! I always get so nervous about my swap packages!

Sherry