Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Year of Enchantment...

http://www.fowa.org.uk/images/switch1.jpg

We are closed!!!!! We have our swappers!

We have an extra! LOL...you know I'm such a softie!

It is my intention to email everyone with their partners (or 'send to' person) information before New Year's.

I will also be sending out another email with a request AND other information so please read the whole thing!

Please, if you haven't loaded the badge yet, do so before the next year rolls around.

January 1st, come back HERE for your first month's THEME announcement. (okay, so maybe the 2nd, right...or the 3rd?)

And for you impatient types....I may have it up early!

As someone I know likes to say

"Be Enchanted"...and we shall be!

Because ladies, that is what this next year will be ALL ABOUT!


From my heart to yours, please have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Niki said...

Yay! So excited! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you, too! XOXO

Jeanne said...

2010 will a very ENCHANTING year! Can't wait!
Hugs to All! :0)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

This is going to be so much fun!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sherry said...

I can't wait! Happy New Year!

Thanks Val!
Sherry

JenW!~ said...

Oh Darn I'm sorry I missed out on this but I will have fun watching and seeing what you do for each month. I might still play along on my own by making the ornies for myself.