Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look what I got!!!

I had to come show off what I got in this month's swap.  I had an awesome partner Anna of Chickens in the Basement !  She made an ornament to represent each member of my family.  They are the most adorable things I ever saw and here they are perched in my tiny tree:


And look at the lovely glass jar of buttons she sent me (I love buttons!):


And this is the cutest notecard and ephemera that was in the package as well:


Anna was a great partner and a talented lady.  Whomever is her next parter will be one lucky crafter!!! This was a great way to kick off the swap and has me revved up for the next round!!

Courtney Short-Prudhomme

6 comments:

nattyj said...

Lucky ducky! They are very cute and one for each of your family members is extra special! :)

Chickens in the Basement said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad you like them. Love your little tree. Hope you post pictures every month. It should be loaded and adorable by December!

Anna

Yarni Gras! said...

oh wow! I knew they were cute but they look amazing on your tree!

Unknown said...

it is all awesome...I love everything and I am envious of those buttons.........

gin said...

how cute, I bet your family was excited too

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Adorable ornaments! I love them on your tree.