Saturday, March 6, 2010

Enchanted from Australia.....

I got my sweet package from miss Natalie...Look at the cute felt ornaments that are hand embroidered with a mushroom, (my favorite) an F for fairy and a magic wand....See the glittery little fairy peeping out...She also sent me some teas and pretty papers....It all is just lovely and of course, I am thrilled! Thanks so much Natalie.....













Here is what I sent her.....

A shoebox with goodies....
angel glass ornaments...they made it their fine.....



and a cute little glittery button fairy and star....



I know she likes papers and things so I went thru my paper crafting box and pulled out some fun things for her to play with...I would love to see something you make using the stash Natalie...Thanks so much for being my partner this Enchanted February!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

both packages are gorgeous!!!