Thursday, March 25, 2010

I AM A SPOILT BRAT!!!!

Today I arrived home to 2 boxes sitting on my front porch.........My first thought was "how sweet of one of the sets of grandparents to send each of the kids their own box of Easter goodies:-)" but then I took a closer look and they were both for me!!!!
My swap packages form Kim had arrived (hope you're feeling much better Kim). I opened up a treasure trove of goodies...........To be honest I was overwhelmed, so I'm going to let the photos do the talking!!!
Kim - Thank you doesn't seem enough, I loved all of the goodies. The 2 fairies are beautiful, absolute works of art. I am thrilled that I now have such gorgeous boxes to keep my ornaments from this swap in - they will all become my treasured possesions, each with their own story....... I love that:-)
So here we go............enjoy!!!


The gorgeous storage boxes - don't you just love the letter tiles that say "Year of Enchantment Swap" on them.
Beautiful......The lady fairy has little babies in her cacoon:-)

I have big embroidery plans for those fabric gingerbread men.
There are crystals, a pin, a fabric bird ornament and some flower hair ponies too
Some buttons, scrapbook goodies and lovely little cards
See I wasn't kidding when I told you I was a spoilt brat!!! And it's not over yet.........

Look at that yummy goodness!!!

Some fun craft goodies
And then as though that wasn't enough...........drum roll please.....

This beauty.....wow, I love it!!!!
Kim your kindness, generosity and talent has blown me away - Thank you so much again:-)
Can't wait to see what's coming our way for April...........so patience isn't one of my strengths:-)
Have a magical evening my enchanted friends!!!!

6 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my, you are so right....words aren't enough to express how wonderful everything is!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Dang! Fun stuff!

Missy AKA Little Messy Missy said...

Great stuff!

Melinda Cornish said...

I love it all!

gin said...

fantastic!!

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Wow! Everything looks great. What a fun package!!