Friday, March 19, 2010

My dog ate my work

I made this toadstool to send to my partner.
  but she's not getting it now. My dog got it and ate the dragon fly bug off while I was getting things together to package it up last night. I could have salvaged everything but the bug. But, it just wouldn't be the same with out the bug. And I had no more bugs.

So on to plan B. I made another toadstool (last night) with an entirely different approach. It's a fancy smancy toadstool!

And it's all boxed up and ready for the mail.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh dear...although I must admit I did have a little chuckle when I read your post!!!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I had a good chuckle too :)

Our dog would have eaten the mushroom and left the bug behind. She is a yarn fanatic. She is always sticking her nose into my skeins of yarn.

Chickens in the Basement said...

How's the dog?

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my gosh! The dog really did eat your homework! LOL! I've had that happen...and usually just let the dog have the toy.

Little Messy Missy said...

lol...