Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mushroom love........

I got my package from Robin and look at all these great mushrooms!















There are ornaments, an embroidered mushroom house and the one with the button held candy...yummmm...I cant show the candy because it got eaten right away...She also made two fabric balls and the babies latched right onto them. In fact, only one ball is shown because Trace (my grandson) has the other one.....

















This is him saying "Thank you Miss Robin..." if he could talk and didnt have a pacifier in his mouth.....
She also sent some "gator eggs" from Florida...vanilla jelly beans...I have been dipping into them today, they are good.....Thanks so much Robin for the great package...I love it all......

Robin also got my package....here is what I sent her....







My favorite part of putting this together was making the little clay mushrooms....I sure appreciate the tutorial Val.......I might make some for myself too, they are quick and easy......I am really enjoying this little bit of Enchantment every month!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

what great swap packages, thanks for sharing with us !!!

Little Messy Missy said...

Cute!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Trace looks like a sweetie! I'm glad everyone likes the prezzies.

Melinda...thanks for posting the pic of what you sent :) Helps me out alot!





Even Hubby has been getting into these swaps. He chose the Gator eggs to send lol. He also is the first to sit right up and watch me open the packages each month :)

Joanne Lendaro said...

What fun! Cute little guy, too!