Thursday, April 29, 2010

May's theme and a reminder!

May's ornament: Mermaid

May's challenge: paper

May's activity: create a birdbath or water feature and put in your yard for the wee folk and birds to enjoy.


http://www.postergroup.com/images/webpics/2217.jpg
"Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither."
~William Wordsworth
Now for the reminder: Please send your packages out by the 3RD Saturday of the month and email me letting me know you've sent them. If anyone needs a refresher of what YOE is all about, just click here for the original post!

Now...on to the big reveal:


May's partners!!!

Val & Ramie
Robin & Natalie
Sherry & Courtney
Anna & Missy B.
Sandy & Melinda
Gin & Jenny
Kerry & Missy H.

I hope you all love this theme as much as I do!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Sounds fun!!

Jenny said...

Waaahhooooooo! Mermaids will be so fun!!

Ruhammie said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! (Lots of screaming and dancing) I LOVE MERMAIDS!! I had no idea that you would include them! Woohoo!! Now to think....hhmmmm

Little Messy Missy said...

Sounds fun!!! This is my first month so remind me when they need to be mailed again. I am so on this...off to start creating!

Kerry said...

This is going to be oh so much fun:-)

Chickens in the Basement said...

Am I the only one stressing over mermaids? On paper? Lord Missy, I hope you like ugly mermaids! I'll send you some really cool goodies to make up for my lack of paper artistic skills!

nattyj said...

Help! I'm stressing too...mermaids...please some ideas!