Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Reindeer package came!

I was delighted to open my little box. Inside I found this delightful
little reindeer topper for the jar of vintage buttons.
She doesn't know this but I get very excited over old vintage buttons.
There was this really cute little felt banner.
These wonderful little reindeer tags. Aren't they so cute?
A little fabric ornament kit, some cool cool vintage felt reindeer already to stick somewhere. (How perfect) and this cute clothespin reindeer that Jenny and her son made for me. I sure did love my package Jenny. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.

I am kind of sad that I am not participating this month, but I just have so much to get done for my family. Happy elf month to all!
And Thanks again to Val for being the creator and hostess of this YOE year. You rock! Thankyou for all our hard work!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YEAH! So glad you liked it all!

val said...

oh, that is such a sweet package!