Friday, December 31, 2010

Such a sweet thought.

Just before Christmas, I received this darling little sweet elf from Kerry. She didn't want me to feel left out since I was not able to participate in the December YOE swap. So very thoughtful of her to do for me. I was tickled to death. I got started in the swap in May and then was not able to do it again until July. Here are some of the ornies I received from different YOE gals. Thanks so much to all of you! For August, I received a crocheted Octopus that was very colorful and my two year old granddaughter took a fancy to it, so I let her take it home, and I have loved the other ornies too.  And  I sure enjoyed participating in the YOE for a half of year anyway. And thanks again to Kerry for thinking of me this month. You are a sweetheart!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

that Kerry is so VERY THOUGHTFUL!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What cute ornaments, i bet you and your granddaughter fight over those also, just like if you win the mosaic shoe, thank you for entering my drawing

Happy 2011

Carol

Doris Sturm said...

I think handmade Christmas ornaments have so much more personality - just imagine having a Christmas tree full of fun ornies you received from your swapping friends/partners and each one has a story to tell...I can't wait to get started for the very first time. This is a wonderful thing. Thank you to our generous hostess!

Happy New Year everyone!