Saturday, October 13, 2012

TA DAH ......

Here she is, the most fantastic zombie doll ever !!!!
Thank you Aniko - you are exceptionally talented. The detail on my doll is amazing, right down to her brains popping out the side of her head. She looks very much at home, nestled amongst my other Halloween decorations. Now, you may ask who is she ...... Well, she came with her Proof Of Identity ....
One day her Prince may return, and she'll need to prove she is Cinderella :-)

My package was filled with lovely goodies .....

 These little bags contained Finnish candy ...... some of it was delicious (I had to hide it from my kids), and some not so yummy (Aniko had warned me ahead of trying it, that it was ikky!!!)
Look at these super cute felt ornaments she made ...... the detail on them is quite lovely. Now if I could just finish my Halloween tree!!!! They will have pride of place on that tree:-)
The letter she sent me with the package, had me laughing ..... It read like a story, it was wonderful !!!

I've always said that one of my very favorite parts of taking part in a swap, is making new friends ...... this swap was no different. It was fun getting "to know" Aniko, we emailed back and forth often, and I'm sure we'll keep up that contact even though this swap is over.

Aniko, thank you for the most AWESOME package - it was a real joy to receive. You most certainly brought a smile to my day :-)
Val, thank you for organizing another phenomenal swap ........... your hard work in putting it together, and keeping us on track, is so, so, so appreciated !!!!

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh wow, she is AMAZING!

jillytacy said...

Great doll and goodies!