Saturday, October 10, 2015

Zombie Dress Up




My partner iara, sent a fabulous zombie package.


The outside of the package was decorated and the goodies inside were cheerfully wrapped to look like jack-o-lanterns.



This cute little zombie came with two outfits so I can play zombie dress up. She has a casual dress and a formal dress for those times when a zombie wants to dress up. Like when a cute zombie boy comes along.



My package included lots of goodies including gummy worms, a chocolate candle, baubles (odd & ends – which I love) and a skeleton globe. They are perfect for Halloween decorating. Thank you iara for a fabulous zombie package!
               



5 comments:

Kerry said...

That is SO cute ..... LOVE the idea of 2 outfits :-)
Looks like lots of fun little bits and pieces to enjoy and get creative with :-)

iara said...

I'm so glad you like her! I am sorry i haven't had a chance to share my goodies from you yet. I will get to it in a few days. I am glad she her buddy has a twin brother. She was sad to say goodbye to him.

iara said...

I'm so glad you like her! I am sorry i haven't had a chance to share my goodies from you yet. I will get to it in a few days. I am glad she her buddy has a twin brother. She was sad to say goodbye to him.

A Little Creation said...

How cute!
Chris =]

Yarni Gras! said...

soooo cute! I love the outfits!