Saturday, October 8, 2016

Something Is A Cookin ......

I am in love ....... look at this creature of cuteness !!!
Vanessa you have no idea how excited I was when I opened my package ...... there's a good chance I squealed :-)
Thank you SO much for my Chef Zombie - I adore him !!!!!


Complete with his little chef hat ... but don't be deceived he is completely 100% Zombie .... just look at what his chefs hat hides !!!!


Vanessa also sent me some fun Halloween goodies, including some of my most favorite candy of all .... little Halloween Peeps !!!

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you ... for spoiling me, and adding such an adorable Chef to my Zombie collection ... I will treasure him :-)

Thank you Val for hosting another Zombie Doll Swap - I know how much work goes into planning and organizing it, you are SO very appreciated !!!!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh man this is one ADORABLE zombie chef!!!!!