Friday, October 4, 2019

Zombie Cat

 I absolutely love this little zombie cat that Natalie made!
It even comes with two little zombie mice with their own coffin.
Everyone I have shown this little zombie cat to - just loves her!
 . . . along with a great coffee mug (with a great message)!
 . . . and some bone pens.  There were five pens, but my granddaughter
wanted one to use in school today. 
One of the best things about this year's swap for me was actually
being able to meet the person I swapped with.
We live very close to each other and decided to meet instead
of shipping our dolls.  Thank you so much Natalie! 
I love this zombie cat!!!   It just makes me smile.
 I noticed after I got home that it has a
bandage on it's tail.  We have a black cat whose tail was injured when we 
adopted him . . . and he had to have the tip of his tail removed.

Thanks again to Val for hosting his swap.  
I am looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Natalie Garza- thenataliebug said...

Yay I am so glad!!!!it was so nice to meet you!

jillytacy said...

How fun to meet in person for the exchange!