Sunday, October 6, 2019

Zombie Royalty

Hear Ye .... Hear Ye ....
Zombie Royalty has entered my Zombie Patch in the form of this little Princess !!!!!


Isn't she ADORABLE !!!!
Thank you Stacey for this little cutie pie and for all of my fun tuck in's :-)


My love of baking and all things Pioneer Woman is no secret !!!
I usually purchase a new spatula for each holiday, and hadn't yet for Halloween. Stacey took care of that for me !!!
Stacey I LOVED everything - thank you SO much for spoiling me !!!
As you can see, Little Miss Princess has settled right down into my patch.


Thank you Val for once again organizing this amazing annual swap.
I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say, I look forward to it every year !!!

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

I love it, what a great package! Your zombie patch looks great, the zombie Grinch is spectacular!

Clare said...

What a great looking zombie patch!

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

(By the way, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

Tap on this link to see if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential