Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Zombie Scarecrow




I want to thank Kerry for outdoing herself with this swap!!! I absolutely love my scarecrow zombie!! He fits in perfectly with my other scarecrows! His little rake with the skull was such a neat touch! You all with your awesome crocheting skills makes me want to learn how to crochet!!! One of these days I will have the time to learn I hope!

 I also loved all the add ins included with this adorable little zombie. I am already looking forward to making zombie cookies with those cookie cutters. I will definitely share my creations when I do!! Once again Kerry....Thank you so much for everything you sent. I love it all!


And thank you too Val for hosting this swap. I am super happy that I had the opportunity to join this group!


3 comments:

Clarehelen said...

He is wonderful! Love that skull on his rake . . . and those cookie cutters!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh man he is sooooo cute!

jillytacy said...

This zombie scarecrow is perfect! The skull on the rake looks great. Kerry you are so creative!