Friday, May 22, 2020

I was working in the garden . . .

 Look at this AMAZING little zombie that I received from Kerry!
I was "working in the garden" when the corona virus hit.
I have always wanted a crocheted zombie.  
She may just stay out until Halloween.  :)
She can be my decoration for this Shelter in Place season.
I LOVE HER . . . and her flowers . . . and germs . . . and hair bows . . . 
. . . and especially these skulls in her head!
 I wish I had taken more photos of the packaging, but my granddaughter was at my house and I think she was excited as I was when my zombie package arrived.  I am not sure what a three year old thinks a "zombie package" is ??? . . . but when she saw that it involved opening pretty wrapped packages . . . she was all in. 
This is the granddaughter that told me once . . . "You're kind of weird."  . . . zombie packages in May - maybe she is right.  :)
This whole package was fun!  
My granddaughter also help me start the seeds in the 
"Brain Growing Kit".  

 This wonderful journal . . . and a skeleton beaded garland.  
Is it too early to start decorating for Halloween?
 Thank you again Kerry!  I LOVE IT!
Also, thank you Val for hosting this fun swap.
I am hoping you are all safe and healthy!

"When is a monster not a monster?
Oh, when you love it."
                                        ~ Caitlyn Siehl


1 comment:

jillytacy said...

What an amazing Zombie and package. Kerry always creates amazing zombies and the packaging is fabulous!