Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Progress Pics

I am so excited for this swap. Life has been super crazy here, in addition to the global pandemic and working from home, my 2 oldest boys, one with fiance and 6 year old in tow, have moved in with us. They join our youngest son and his fiance who are living here until they have enough for a down payment on a house. So needless to say, it's been nuts with 7 adults, a 6 year old, 2 dogs and 2 cats under 1 roof! Yes, these are my monkeys and this is my circus :)

Since these zombies are themed by the recipient (and I LOVE what my partner chose), I decided to send in some progress pics before I started costuming. Once that happens I would imagine the person would know it was for them!
Head, hands and feet

Not a pretty profile! 

Zombie Eyes!

I made the eyes. I work with polymer clay and originally was trained to paint the eyes but my own eyes are old and I just couldn't get the look I wanted so I started looking for ways to make them :) I love how these turned out.

I'll share more once this zombie is painted... before costuming.

Debbie

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Debbie, you are a zombie making genius! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Clare said...

I love your dolls! I can't wait to see it once it is finished!

Debbie Walter said...

Thank you :)