Thursday, May 7, 2020

zombie smile preview . . .

I am finished with my zombie doll and will be sending her off soon.
I just wanted to share a little zombie smile this morning.

I get a few weird looks from people when they find out I make zombie dolls.  
. . . and some looks of disbelief when I tell them that I am not the only person who 
creates and likes weird little dolls.  Thank you ladies for taking part in these zombie doll swaps and thank you Valerie for hosting this extra one.  I am always inspired by everyone's creativity!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Clare,
Can't want to see your finished creation. Just like you, I get lots of weird looks when I tell people I make zombie dolls and swap them with other creative doll makers. I'm glad that there are other people who also enjoy making zombies. And I'm grateful that Val is kind enough to host these swaps, especially during this very strange time in the world.

Debbie Walter said...

ditto!! People think it is "interesting" that I make zombies and know other people who do too :0) So glad this group is here and super thankful to Val for gathering us together. Can't wait to see this zombie!!