Thursday, November 12, 2009

I have been hard at work....

Woodland ornaments...mmmmmm, this one was kind of a challenge for me, but I jumped right into it...Here are a couple ornaments that I came up with....



Trees are woodland, right? Even though they are fabric selvadges, I thought they were pretty cute.....




Now I know these qualify for Woodland Oranaments....They are made from a tree limb that bf cut up into circles...Then I drew, painted, woodburned and ribboned them.(oh yeah, and glued...you can see it still drying)..Miss Val, one of these is yours for being such a good hostess and a mushroom lover to boot...Just send me your address.......What is everyone else making? Sneak peeks folks!!!!!

8 comments:

Chickens in the Basement said...

Nice use of selvages. Mine usually go into the trash. I'll have to pull them back out! Very cute! The wood ornaments are very impressive! I don't think you left out a single craft form! I'd be thrilled about getting that!

gin said...

cute forest ornaments!

Niki said...

Those are awesome~ good job, girlfriend!

SmilingSally said...

You are one of those talented, creative ones!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh cute! those mushies...and one for me???? I cant resist! Thank you!

The Queen of Clearance said...

Those trees are super cute! Makes me want to make some!

Beth said...

Oh my! The mushrooms are absolutely adorable!!!! Very artistic!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! I think your selvage trees are beautiful... and your amazing mushrooms!!! what a lucky partner you have!