Friday, November 27, 2009

Join me for...a Year of Enchantment


Greetings!

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I know we still have a few swap packages out but am eager to announce "A Year of Enchantment."

Yes, that's right.....

An entire YEAR of being artsy, craftsy, swappy and otherwise beautifully entwined in the wonderful world of an Enchanted Forest!

Take a walk with me as we re-open our eyes to the wonder all around us.
Take a moment & create something beautiful FOR. YOUR. SELF.
Take your children on outings inspired by the theme....maybe to feed the birds or to drop a toy along the way...throughout the year.
Take yourself to the bookstore or library and wander the stacks looking for the perfect craft book to learn something new.

And just think....if you choose to play along, you will end up with a minimum of 12 ornaments for your Christmas Tree! That alone is worth the effort!

Don't forget.....you are part of this.....you can post what you did with the theme, tutorials, recipes, crafts to inspire the rest of us!


I'll be creating some things for giveaways but anyone who is interested in helping out and donating something just let me know!

I'll announce the first month's theme soon!

So for now, grab a badge and spread the word!
Tell your artsy/craftsy friends to stop by and join us!


13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Count me in! This sounds like a lot of fun! :0)

Jenny said...

WOOHOO! Count me in!!

AwtemNymf said...

This has me written all over it! *LOL*
Count me in too please :O)
~A~

Anonymous said...

me too!!!

:) Missy

Kerry said...

I am definately in - that is so exciting.

Kimberly Cherrine-Bell said...

I would like in too..If you'll have me....Please. Also can my daughter play along too. We have the same family blog.Her name is Leira

Sherry said...

You have the best ideas Val! I'd love to play along!!

Sherry

gin said...

I'm in too, please.

Unknown said...

I am in...the enchanted ornament swap was really fun?

nattyj said...

I would LOVE to join. Hoping this is an international swap as am in Australia. Look forward to hearing from you. Merry Christmas!

Jasmine said...

Oh, i only just found out about this through the magic carpet. It sounds like such fun!

Something Special said...

Count me in also. My email is ask@comnett.net Just let me know what I have to do.

Biomouse said...

Is it too late to join in? I'm trying to catch up to a few blogs and see what you ladies have been up to with this fun little project!