Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cuteness from Jenny!




I received my package from Jenny!! She sent some tea that is perfect for Hubby and I. Hubby has a hard time falling asleep and I always have tummy troubles. We make such a "fun" couple lol. I was recently thinking that I need a new journal to jot down the different ideas that keep clogging up my head. I guess Jenny is a mind reader. Everyone in the house got a kick out of the title Jenny put on the journal cover. I love how she used a swirlie sticker to make a snail. Adorable.


Here is the snail she made for my tree. I just love googlie eyes :)

5 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

how cute is THAT! hee hee...love the eys!

Jenny said...

YEAH! I am so glad you liked it! He was fun to make!!

Little Messy Missy said...

A journal is such a great idea!!!

Unknown said...

I love the journal and the snail....both are really snailicous......

gin said...

cute little snail!!