Sunday, July 11, 2010

What will become of the broken hearted..... Gnome?

4th Of July was very quiet around our house - no parties or fireworks displays. This meant that Todd didn't have the chance to be naughty (I'm quite relieved after hearing all about Gunter, Mel and Gaylord and their antics!!!).

We, however, will be leaving on Tuesday for a 6 week trip to England to visit family. So this morning I walked into our bedroom and came upon this sight....


Todd was paging through the book and making his list of "must see's"!!! Oh I just knew this wasn't going to be pretty......So I took him aside and explained to him that he wouldn't be joining us on this trip.... oh, the tantrum .... the tears ... It was truly pathetic!!!I left him alone to let him get over it - a couple of hours later I went to check on him, and this is what I found......

A VERY heartbroken Todd!!!

He'll get over it ............ his revenge may not be so sweet!!!!

4 comments:

val said...

poor Todd....why don't you ship him here for a few weeks and he can play with us...then I'll ship him back! of course, Gunter may not be the best role model! hahaha!

gin said...

yea, he'll get over it, but he won't let you forget it!

Joanne Lendaro said...

YOu crack me up!! Cute post...

Unknown said...

oh, and he looked so happy until you broke his little heart....you have to take him...gnomes are happiest when they are traveling!!!!