Monday, October 11, 2010

Hear Ye Hear Ye - October's DOOR PRIZE!!


I'm honored to be hosting the Door Prize for October.... my favorite MONTH of them all. Also my birthday month Woot! :)

So... for the door prize - the winner gets 2 charm packs (charms are fabric squares 5"x5") ~ both are 100% cotton. They are both MODA.

"Chic or Treat" has 34 squares and "Spook Tacular" has 40 squares.

Winner also gets a "November" clear acrylic stamp set that's perfect for Autumn (my fave).

Good Luck!
~S~

7 comments:

Sherry said...

I love those charm packs! I hope I win!!!!

Thanks for the chance!
Sherry

NEEDLEWINGS said...

What a great prize!

Little Messy Missy said...

Great fabric!!

Kerry said...

Great door prize - wish I could win it:-)Good luck girls who are still in the running:-)

Unknown said...

oooh me too, me too!

Kimerly Cherrine-Bell said...

My my what a lovely gift set...Hope They make a home on my shelves (course they would not be there long) guess they would not get too comfortable....

Ruhammie said...

Oh MAN!!! I wish I could be in the running for this one!! Bummer.