Thursday, October 21, 2010

Owlly fun


Here is what I sent to my partner, Natalie, in Australia. They don't celebrate Halloween, so just wanted to make my owl fallish. I thought my ornie should be a feminine owl, and a sleepy looking one at that.

I know she won't recieve it for a bit, because it has to travel so far, but I had not posted for a while
and thought I should add a post for this month. So if you see this Natalie, sorry, it won't be a surprize. I also sent some homemade herbal soap that was very smelly. Your package should arrive with an amazing aroma.






















I also made this other little owl key hider, holder thingy. I saw these in a book and thought they were cute. Just pull up the tie at the top and the key is hidden, pull down and it appears. Hope you all have a really fun Halloween, and an owlly good time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

val said...

wonderful package...your owls are lovely

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your owl is adorable! I almost made the same key holder but ended up skipping it. Might have to make one though.

Unknown said...

it is adorable......I love the feminine owl.